FICCI Quality Forum (FQF) is conducting OH & S 18001 Lead Auditor Training Course as per the details below:
Date: April 16 – 20, 2012
Time: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm.
Venue: FICCI, Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi - 110001
This course has been designed by M/s Nigel Bauer & Associates (NBA), UK and has been certificated by International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) (Course Registration No. A17357).
This is a non-residential course of five days duration and concludes with a written examination on the 5th day. Participants successfully completing the continuous assessment during the course and also the written examination will be issued certificate by Nigel Bauer & Associates, UK. Such certificate of successful course completion is one of the pre-requisites for auditor/lead auditor certification/registration with IRCA – UK.
You should take this course if:
- You require a detailed knowledge of OH & S auditing process
- Your job involves assessment of OH & S suppliers and potential suppliers
- You manage the internal OH & S audit function within your organization
- You are responsible for preparing your organization for assessment of OH & S by customers or certification body
- You wish to be registered as OH & S Auditor or Lead Auditor with International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA - UK)
Rs 20852/- per participant plus 10.30% Service Tax (Total Rs 23,000/-).
Seats are limited to 20 on first-come-first served basis. Payment can be made through Demand Draft/Cheque in favour of FICCI Quality Forum.
Discounts available for FICCI Corporate Members (25%) and Associate Member (15%).